Things that show that this is a serious job:
– 2016 I was selected as one of the young photographers invited to exhibit her portfolio at the Zurich Foto_Museum in their program Plat(t)form https://www.fotomuseum.ch/en/explore/platform/years/2016
– I have worked for brands such as Pigalle (Paris) and published editorials in international magazines such as Hype Beast, The New Order and Grind Japan.
– In 2011 Canon included me in the selection of best young talents for my project “Freakers” which was also selected for the show Fotografica’11 in Milan.
– In 2010 she did an important art and photography project named IS ( Identità Sociale) which was sponsored by the Mayor of Milan and put around the city in metro stations, buses and public walls.
Things you’ll probably find interesting:
– I’m actively working in Colombia with different fashion brands and magazines.
– I recently founded a photo-agency CHECK IT OUT https://www.riorepresenta.com/
– I´ve been working for over 4 years in a self-portrait project that today contains more that 200 images. ”Obsession in Progress” speaks about an obsession with identity and the search for one self.