Things that apparently all short biographies should include:
– Born in Bogotá 1987.
– Lived for 9 years in Europe where she graduated as Graphic Designer in Barcelona and then established herself as a photographer after completing a Master in NABA (Academia di Belle Arti di Milano).
– Likes photographic stories. Portraits. Fashion editorials.
Things that show that this is a serious job:
– Has worked for brands such as Pigalle (Paris) and published editorials in international magazines such as Hype Beast, The New Order and Grind Japan.
– In 2011 Canon included her in the selection of best young talents for her project “Freakers” which was also selected for the show Fotografica’11 in Milan.
– In 2010 she did an important art and photography project named IS ( Identità Sociale) which was sponsored by the Mayor of Milan and put around the city in metro stations, buses and public walls.
Things you’ll probably find interesting:
– Right now she is actively working in Colombia where she publishes photo-stories and editorials with Vice Magazine. Recently Vice.com gave her a blog to write and comment about young photography.
– She’s been working for over 4 years in a self-portrait project that today contains more that 200 images. ”Obsession in Progress” speaks about an obsession with identity and the search for one self.
– This year she began a new project where she documents young artists and creatives in Bogota.
– Her personal work usually relates to intimacy and identity, about herself or strangers.
IF THIS INFO WAS NOT ENOUGH OR YOU SIMPLY WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TO KNOW MORE ABOUT: A PROJECT. / COMMISSIONED RATES. / WANT TO BUY A PRINT. PLEASE DON’T HESITATE AND CONTACT ME!